Reasonable diet is very important.
- Consume plenty of iron: Iron is an essential mineral that is known as heme iron in animal food sources and non-heme iron in plant sources.
2. Eat enough Plant protein: Protein is essential for strong hair.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits: Vegetables and fruits contain a lot of Vitamin C
- Guarantee adequate calories: A low-calorie diet may lead to temporary hair loss.
Avoiding damaging your Hair
- Reduce your use of hair dryer: Heat weakens hair proteins. Actural drying is best for you hair, so aim to dry it naturally more often than drying it with heat.
- Reduce dyes and chemicals: Frequent use of hair coloring chemicals increases the chances of serious damage being done to your hair.
- Don’t bleach your hair: Bleaching your hair removes your natural pigment when the cuticles are penetrated by chemicals.
- Don’t let the hair be too tight: Some hairstyles that require tight pulling and elastics or clips can be a cause of hair loss if done on a daily basis
Take good care of your hair
- Wash hair with middle shampoo: Hair washing helps prevent hair loss as it can keep your hair and scalp clean (preventing the chances of infections that might cause hair loss).
- Read the ingredients of the shampoo.
- Choose a suitable shampoo for your hair type: Getting a good shampoo will really help you to have a healthy head of hair, so take some time to find that matches your hair type..
- Use a good hairbrush.
5. Do scalp massage: A scalp massage with a nourishing oil (such as coconut, rosemary, lavender, or almond oil), will increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin on your head and your hair follicles
What is virgin hair?
Do u have a headache to find out a real human virgin hair vendor? What is virgin hair? Virgin hair is collected from a single donor that has no been chemically unprocessed, no permed no dyed, and the cuticle is still in tact. If you’r never used hair extensions before, deciding what hair to buy can be overwhelming. There are so many different types of synthetic and human hair, it’s hard to know the difference between them.
Depending on what style you are going for, synthetic hair may be the best hair for you if you’r looking for a cheaper hair. But if you are going for quality over cost, you are most likely looking for human hair extensions. Human hair extensions tend to be softer, shinier and longer lasting than synthetic hair because they are made from actual human hair.
The best way to test whether a hair bundle is human or synthetic:
Take a lighter and a small section of the hair. Burn the hair and watch the results. If the flames rapidly eats the hair and you are left with ashes, then it is definitely REAL virgin hair. If the hair melts, then you know you are dealing with a fake.
I sincerely hope this info has been helpful. Use the above tips and be confident that you will be able to “sniff” out a fake synthetic-split!
Part 1. Regular Hair Maintenance;
1. Brush your hair correctly. It’s the most obvious tip but it’s a key factor. Try to brush your hair with a wide tooth comb to brush out tangles while hair is wet.
2. Get a good shampoo and conditioner. Consider getting a special shampoo that suits your hair type, such as a shampoo for color treated hair or one for dry hair.
3. Wash your hair every few days. Don’t wash too often, 2-3 times for a week would be better. You’ll strip your hair of its natural oils that help it to stay great. Focus the shampoo on your scalp and conditioner on your hair ends.
Part 2. Good Hair Care;
1. Deep condition. If your hair is damaged or color treated, tangled. Deep conditioning helps nourish your hair.
2. Using olive oil to make your hair shiny. Apply oil in your hair once a week. Massage the oil into your hair and leave for 20-30 mins, for best look, then wash your hair as usual!
Part 3. Styling Hair;
1. Don’t use much heat. If you have curly or wavy hair then it’s better not to straighten or curl. Heat damages your hair. The heat of the straightener will damage your hair . Even blow drying it everyday can damage it.